Dear partners, the current situation is posing challenges to all of us. First of all, we hope that you, your family, and your colleagues are doing well. Secondly, for your business and projects requiring security knowledge, advice, review, testing, tools or training, we have ensured that our services and products are available to you as much as possible.
- Our teams are working mostly remotely with proper security measures in place to protect your IP.
- We are in close contact with all certification bodies to ensure we always understand and apply the latest options to continue your projects.
- Our TrueCode Collaboration tooling will be used throughout software projects to facilitate code review between us and your teams and allow secure transfer of findings for easy mitigation in your development cycle (click here for more info on Truecode).
- We have ported quite a lot of our security knowledge and training courses online over the past two years, so security training can and will continue virtually either deployed on your learning management system or from our LMS platform (click here for more info). Classroom training courses will be converted (in collaboration with you) to webinars and live Q&A sessions, on stable platforms that we have effectively used over the past few years. As lots of people are forced to work from home this might a good opportunity to increase their security knowledge.
- Our hardware tools business has continued production uninterrupted up until now and we expect that to continue unless our employees are no longer allowed to commute to our production facility. Depending on government measures, we will update you accordingly.
More than ever, we aim to continue in helping you progress your business in these challenging times.
Marc Witteman Geert van Kuyck
Chief Executive Officer Chief Commercial Officer