The latest version of Riscure Inspector is currently available to all customers with active subscription. Please visit our Support Portal to access the updated version.
Release highlights include:
- Support for LeCroy 9000 Series oscilloscopes with the Headless Driver
- Specialized FTDI driver to improve interoperability with relevant devices. Speed increase up to 10x results in 2x improvement of AES acquisition speed for Riscure Piñata board.
- Tools Calibration Service in now accessible from Riscure Inspector interface.
Side Channel Analysis improvements:
- Various enhancements for Threat Vector Leakage Assessment workflow
- Improved Conditional Averaging
- Remove acquisition bias from your test set by enabling the RandomOrder option.
Fault Injection improvements:
- Improved interfacing with targets, added Chronology Documentation when working with Riscure Spider.
- Various Differential Fault Analysis upgrades
Learn more about general capabilities of Riscure Inspector here: