Main purpose is to achieve assigned sales and profitability targets
Together with sales team member(s), SEMs and (P/S)SA strive for profitable sales in one or more markets/accounts and in line with company strategy, objectives and core values.
- Adhere and contribute to a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement amongst colleagues from sales and operations team
- Execute and contribute to plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the sales goals
- Adhere to sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify/share improvements where and when required
- Provide detailed and accurate market sales forecasting data from the accounts and markets you are working with
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction within market
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity (SWOT) and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Work closely with service delivery and operations to align market needs with company offering
- Manage your customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to maintain and further develop your relationships
Required skills and knowledge
- Selling Riscure’s security services in designated market and/or accounts
- Monitoring and evaluating your sales progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations
- Managing customer relationships and recognizing strategic opportunities
- Utilizing a CRM to manage sales tasks, pipeline, forecasts and closing data
- Collaborating within a dynamic, growing, medium company environment, including service delivery and operations team.
- Providing status reports with market and customer feedback to the sales leadership team
Riscure is a highly dynamic, diverse and ambitious organization specializing in embedded security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, mobile, media automotive and IoT industry. In addition, Riscure is the leading vendor of specialist security testing products and learning programs. We have over 140+ employees with mixed technical and academic backgrounds working from offices in Delft (The Netherlands), San Francisco (USA) and Shanghai (China).
For more information, please call +31 (0)15 251 40 90 (Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated). Would you prefer to apply directly? Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications including a motivation letter will be considered. Reference checking, a background screening and technical/personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.
[Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.]