Do you like being the link between the expert project team and the customer? Do you like the responsibility for delivery and quality?
Riscure is the market leader in Side Channel Analysis, Fault Injection, connected device architecture and software analysis. We are a diverse and ambitious organization specializing in embedded security testing for leading national and international clients from the semiconductor, payment, Pay TV, mobile and smart metering industries. In addition, Riscure is the leading innovator and producer of specialized security testing products used around the world. We have over 120 employees with mixed technical and academic backgrounds working from offices in Delft (The Netherlands), San Francisco (USA) and Shanghai (China). We value each other’s opinion, we realize we need one another to perform outstanding work in a complex technical environment, and we understand the fine balance between creativity and structure. Our flat organizational structure and strong collaboration keeps us highly creative and innovative, makes for a fun place to work, and most importantly, we’re able to deliver excellent results for our customers.
As our clients increase and the number of projects we undertake grow, we are in need of a project manager to reinforce our Security Lab in San Francisco.
At Riscure we perform a variety of challenging and interesting security evaluation projects on cutting edge technology. As Project Manager, you are the linchpin between customers, the sales teams and the teams of security analysts performing hardware and software projects. You are thrilled to improve processes where you see fit. Quality is a top concern at Riscure and your role will have a key responsibility maintaining and improving upon the quality offered to our external clients and our internal clients of security analysts.
- Arranging, executing and concluding security evaluation projects within time, budget and at the desired quality level.
- Coaching security analyst teams in the right direction and ensuring that the right security evaluation tasks are performed within time.
- Managing various testing and evaluation projects simultaneously.
- Developing and adding key insights on project proposals in collaboration with the sales team.
- Support sales staff with communication between non-technical sales team, security analysts, and customers.
- Beginning to end customer management throughout the project and customer lifecycle.
- Giving and receiving feedback from security teams and clients and incorporating this feedback and observations into improvement on and development of projects within strategic chosen markets.
- Maintaining lab certifications and taking the lead on certifications possibly needed as we grow.
- Taking ownership of the quality tracking system for North America and being the North American interface towards the larger world wide group.
- Stepping in for Delivery and Resource Management when needed.
- Admin of Project Management software and improvement of operationalizing tool to give accurate information to internal and external stakeholders.
As a project manager you have a background in technology and information security, and you are used to keeping tabs on the internal processes within a small and dynamic environment. Your experience and skills include:
- 3+ years’ experience as a project manager
- Gets energy from managing complex stakeholder situations
- Experience in the information security field
- Excellent communication skills and a team player. Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excited by finding creative solutions to challenging project situations
- Academic / higher professional (technical) education a plus
- Experience in leading projects with a team of academic engineers a plus
What Riscure offers
- Most of our customers are large, international organizations based in North America, Europe, and Asia. It is very important for us to be able to provide these customers with high-quality, professional services. In our daily work this entails rating content over appearances, and creating an open and sincere work environment with ample room for fresh ideas.
- Riscure is one of the world’s most advanced players in the field of side channel analysis techniques and embedded technology evaluations. This makes for a unique workplace with fascinating customers.
- At Riscure you will be working together with people who are passionate about their job; each of them is eager to learn and enjoys sharing their knowledge.
- You will be a key part to a small, highly specialized company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within our matrix organization.
- In addition to attractive terms of employment, you will be given the chance to grow your own responsibility and personal development with the organization.
Are you interested?
For additional information, submit your CV and resume to Evan Crockett (email@example.com). You will receive a response within a few business days. Thanks for considering Riscure; we look forward to having a chat.
Riscure is an equal opportunity employer; we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us strong, and we don’t intend on changing that any time soon.