Do you like being the link between the expert project team and the customer? Do you like the responsibility for delivery and quality?
Riscure is the market leader in Side Channel Analysis, Fault Injection, connected device architecture and software analysis. We are a diverse and ambitious organization specializing in embedded security testing for leading national and international clients from the semiconductor, payment, Pay TV, mobile and smart metering industries. In addition, Riscure is the leading innovator and producer of specialized security testing products used around the world. We have over 150 employees with mixed technical and academic backgrounds working from offices in Delft (The Netherlands), San Francisco (USA) and Shanghai (China). We value each other’s opinion, we realize we need one another to perform outstanding work in a complex technical environment, and we understand the fine balance between creativity and structure. Our flat organizational structure and strong collaboration keeps us highly creative and innovative, makes for a fun place to work, and most importantly, we’re able to deliver excellent results for our customers.
We remain at the cutting edge of how we work. Currently 90% of our North American team works remotely. We have team members across the United States. The bulk of the technical team live throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and use the security lab located in San Francisco, California. We engage regularly by video conference and maintain a lively team spirit through monthly game nights, fun technical presentations, and quick touch points (and often bad pun jokes) over chat.
As we are growing, we are in need of a project manager to reinforce our US Security Lab.
At Riscure we perform a variety of challenging and interesting security evaluation projects on cutting edge technology. As Project Manager, you are the linchpin between customers, the commercial team and the project teams performing the security evaluations. The role is a combination of project management and operations management of the North American market segments.
- Arranging, executing and concluding security evaluation projects within time, budget and at the desired quality level.
- Coaching security analyst teams in the right direction and ensuring that the right security evaluation tasks are performed within time.
- Managing various testing and evaluation projects simultaneously.
- Identify additional commercial and/or Innovation opportunities with our clients.
- Development of project proposals in collaboration with the commercial team.
- Together with the commercial and technical functions, define and realize a competitive approach to Market specific projects.
- Continuously redefine a differentiating product offering together with the sales executive and product manager.
- Ensure that the ‘voice of the customer’ is heard within the Riscure organization.
- Define and realize initiatives that improve customer satisfaction, efficiency and the team’s performance and enjoyment.
- Monitor and coordinate the operational performance of the North American region.
- CSPM certification and/or experience in security services industry.
As a project manager you have a background in technology and information security, and you are used to keeping tabs on the internal processes within a small and dynamic environment. Your experience and skills include:
- Experience as a project manager in security industry
- Gets energy from managing complex stakeholder situations
- Experience in the information security field
- Excellent communication skills and a team player. Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excited by finding creative solutions to project & operational challenges
- Academic / higher professional (technical) education a plus
- Experience in leading projects with a team of academic engineers a plus
What Riscure offers
- Most of our customers are large, international organizations based in North America, Europe, and Asia. It is very important for us to be able to provide these customers with high-quality, professional services. In our daily work this entails rating content over appearances, and creating an open and sincere work environment with ample room for fresh ideas.
- Riscure is one of the world’s most advanced players in the field of side channel analysis techniques and embedded technology evaluations. This makes for a unique workplace with fascinating customers.
- At Riscure you will be working together with people who are passionate about their job; each of them is eager to learn and enjoys sharing their knowledge.
- You will be a key part to a small, highly specialized company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within our matrix organization.
- You will be given the chance to grow your own responsibility and personal development with the organization.
- We offer great benefits! Health care is 100% covered (medical, dental, and vision insurance plans), generous PTO and sick leave, a flexible working environment, and retirement plan.
Are you interested?
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter to Myrel Fulgencio (Hr.NA@riscure.com). Thanks for considering Riscure, we look forward to having a chat.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate based of race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, age, or any other legally applicable characteristics. We pride ourselves on our diverse, multi-national teams and know from first-hand experience that our diversity gives us the advantage we need to serve the security industry with fresh and ground breaking discoveries. Diversity is what makes us strong.
*COVID-19 update: The health and safety of our employees and our global community is at utmost importance to us. As we continue to monitor the evolving situation, we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any changes related to travel, the position, and our interviewing process.