English Version below.
- Products Sales will be independently accountable for the revenue results and ownership over Products in China.
- Communicate with customers to understand their device, security concerns, test inquiries, budget and procurement plan, to find every potential opportunity in early stage and provide proposals correspondent.
- Organize online or offline roadshows, workshop, and other promotion or business activities for Products, make presentation, demonstration of Products to customers independently or with support from RBV Products team.
- Support on customers’ technical demands independently by collaborating with CXT, to answer, elevate and resolve customers’ technical issues; provide assistance to customers with training.
- Updating pipeline with accurate forecast, illustrate customers’ feedback and market trends about Products to Product Manager and team.
- Align with Products team closely for updating the knowledge of new products and promotion, mobilizes internal resources to drive the implementation of Products sales target.
General skills and requirements/：
- Bachelor degree and above (science or engineering preferred)
- Strong affinity with test and security technology — 5+ years test tools or equipment sales experience in one of our targeted markets
- Monitoring and evaluating your sales progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations
- Excellent communication skills and team player who loves the transparency, open communication and dynamic company
- Independent working ability and results oriented
- Flexible and enjoy traveling to customers in China
- Language: Chinese native and English fluent in reading, writing and conversation
Please send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org