The Marketing Coordinator at Riscure assumes responsibility for a specific marketing campaign, works with stakeholders internally, external agencies and relevant industry parties to create, publish, promote organically and advertise content, in order to achieve a goal. Marketing coordinator reports to Global Marketing Manager to coordinate their activities and make sure they contribute to global marketing goals. The result is the sales impact, measured in marketing analysis reports, marketing contact database growth and the number of qualified leads delivered to sales.
Responsibilities for a Marketing Coordinator
- Plan and execute all digital marketing for the region, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns in the region.
- Grow new marketing platforms in mobile and social applications in China.
- Support global marketing team and local sales’ initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs and key campaigns such as email, events, and content marketing in digital channels.
- Independently coordinate digital campaigns, including coordination with the internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with agencies and external vendors in the region to ensure high-quality and timely execution of campaigns, to ensure competitiveness.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- Plan, execute and collaborate with internal teams and external partners for sales events, which are part of the marketing campaigns.
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, manage content in Chinese, ensure consistent voice.
- Assist with developing and managing Riscure-wide content and digital marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts.
- Assist global product management in evaluating emerging technologies, conducting market research and identifying trends as part of strategic product planning.
- Contributing to the goal of promoting marketing activities internally, to facilitate content development for public use.
Qualifications for Marketing Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing of relevant industry.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, marketing platforms, including email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Good learner with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns. Strong team player able to create a good vibe and interdependency with sales and product management teams.
- Excellent Chinese and English written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
*Occasional travel may be required.