Riscure is a highly dynamic, diverse and ambitious organization. We are the world’s leading vendor of specialist security testing products and learning programs. In addition, we specialize in embedded security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, mobile, media, automotive and IoT industry. We have over 140 employees with mixed technical and academic backgrounds working from offices in Delft (The Netherlands), San Francisco (USA) and Shanghai (China).
We are looking for a Development Manager to shape and lead our development organization.
The position is in our Products Business Unit which is located in our head office in Delft, the Netherlands.
You are part of the Business Unit management team, and your responsibility is to realize the planned product releases. Key to success is to build and lead a capable team of developers to deliver software and hardware test tools. You lead the development organization with the Team Leads for each product line. In addition, you implement and deploy the processes and technology to support agile development. Finally, you seek opportunities for subsidized programs and collaboration.
Your responsibilities include:
- Delivery of high quality releases of all products (new / updates) according to roadmap planning (time and budget).
- Day-to-day management of the development organization, with the Team Leads.
- Build and maintain a capable product development organization, including recruitment, training, coaching, evaluation, career guidance, and appraisals.
- Select the right development tools and work with our IT department for installation and operation.
- Implement the right development processes (including CI/CD), that support quality, maintenance, and timely delivery.
- Find and participate in subsidized programs and partnerships that will benefit our product development.
- Collaborate with our Business Unit Knowledge and Services and our Innovation Hub, where new product ideas are generated and validated.
What skills should you have to be able to join?
As a Development Manager, you have a background in technology.
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven ability to deliver development roadmap plans, in project- / product- / development management role.
- Competencies to successfully fulfill a business-unit leadership role; business acumen.
- More than 10 years’ experience with agile development methodologies and processes
- Familiar with lean development.
- Academic education in Information Technology or similar.
- Inspiring leader and people person.
- Proven capability to lead multiple teams.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills.
Experience with international collaboration is considered a bonus.
What we offer
Riscure is a growing company which offers an excellent compensation package including: great company culture, challenging work in an attractive industry, competitive salary, profit sharing, training programs and a modern pension plan. Self-development within a growing organization.
In addition to attractive terms of employment, you will be given the chance of letting your own responsibility and personal development grow with the organization.
Furthermore, at Riscure you will be working together with people who are passionate about their job, eager to learn and willing to share knowledge. You will form part of a highly specialized company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within the organization.
For more information please call +31 (0)15 251 40 90 (Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated). You can apply to this vacancy by sending your resume accompanied by a short personal motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a personal motivation will not be taken into account. Reference checking and a personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.