Riscure is a young, ambitious organization specializing in security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, payment, Pay TV, mobile and smart metering industry. In addition, Riscure is the leading vendor of specialist security testing products. We have 100+ employees with mixed technical and academic backgrounds working from offices in Delft, The Netherlands, Shanghai, China and San Francisco, USA. Riscure is organized in two units: Knowledge & Services, Products.
For the Products unit in Delft we are looking for a Customer Support Engineer to support the growth within this unit.
A Customer Support Engineer for the Riscure Products unit fulfills these main tasks:
- Giving customers the best possible experience with our software and hardware products.
- Act as a connector between customers and the development team.
- Participate in answering technical support questions, as well as give advice to customers about how to use the tools most effectively.
- Test new releases of our software and hardware before being released to customers.
- Execute acceptance tests for our setups in Delft before shipment and at customer sites at request.
- Provide technical commercial support if needed.
You report to the manager Customer Success.
- Address & answer questions from customers related to the Riscure Inspector software. Delegate them to an expert if needed.
- Deliver site acceptance tests to customers worldwide, including travelling if required.
- Occasionally participate in R&D projects for developing new Side Channel Analysis/Fault Injection/Software Exploitation techniques & hardware and incorporate them into Riscure development projects.
- Make our team a fun place to work.
- Collaborate with sales, production, logistics and software development for further development of Riscure products, providing also feedback from an end-user perspective.
- Maintain & improve the support infrastructure for Inspector support activities, and also the knowledge base system of support questions for internal/external use. This also includes maintaining the related documentation & help files.
- Bachelor or Master Degree preferred in Information Technology or Electrical Engineering, with strong focus in one or more of these topics: Digital Signal Processing, Cryptography and/or Software development.
- Ability to address difficult challenges & unexpected problems in a diligent, professional manner.
- You have the following competences: pro-active, analytical, work accurately, patience with customers.
- Good communication skills, the ability to teach and explain difficult problems to a wide variety of technical backgrounds from customers.
- You proactively take ownership of your tasks and offer clear visibility to your team colleagues on the process of your solutions.
For more information, contact our HR department at +31 (0)15 2514 090. Would you prefer to apply directly? Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications including a motivation letter will be considered. Reference checking, a background screening and technical/personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.
[Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.]