Business Development Manager - North America
San Francisco, USA
Business Development Manager
We are Riscure – and our solutions empower design and development teams to make more secure, hacker-resilient hardware and software products in less time! Security is a moving target, and working with Riscure ensures our clients’ products are designed with security best practices, industry regulations, and hacker behavior in mind. Riscure is proud to serve stakeholders in IoT, Automotive, Media, Payment, and Secure Silicon industries worldwide.
Riscure is a global organization. Our main research facility is located in Silicon Valley in the United States. Product development and security evaluations are performed at our secure facilities in The Netherlands. Our clients in Asia are served by the local team in Shanghai – China.
We are looking to expand our team in North America with an experienced Business Development Manager. We would love to hear from you if you have experience in selling tools and services, have an affinity with security, and are intimately familiar with one or more of the industries in which Riscure is active.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional with a technical academic degree, a passion for security technology, and a commercial drive. You have proven that you can convert market demand into commercial results. You should feel at home in a small and dynamic company, and can bring technical security concepts into the limelight with enthusiasm. You have a good feel for content, know how to create an appealing brochure or mailing, and enjoy working in an innovation-rich environment. You have years of experience and are a natural networker and organizer, and can build relationships with high-profile clients with ease.
- Develop and maintain client relationships by phone, in person, email
- History of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Project/evangelistic selling of tools and services
- Ability to give technical product demo’s
- Work closely with project leads to ensure pipeline is filled
- Managing changing customer requirements
- Security industry knowledge, especially cryptography, electric componentry, software, hardware, etc.
- 3 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree (EE preferred)
- Legally eligible to work in US
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to travel internationally
- Ability to work independently
What we offer
Riscure offers a bottom up organization style, offering the ability to develop your own unique role in the organization. We work with a variety of industries, offer in-house employee training, health insurance, simple IRA, and much more.
For additional information, submit your CV and resume to Evan Crockett (email@example.com). You will receive a response within a few business days. Thanks for considering Riscure; we look forward to having a chat.