Riscure Workshop 2023: Date and Location
We are pleased to invite you to Riscure’s 16th Annual Global Workshop, our annual event where we share the latest developments in the field of device security. This time the workshop will take place in Prague, Czech Republic. The date is September 15, immediately after the CHES Conference. More details will be shared later.
What is the Riscure User Workshop?
Our goal is to meet with current and future customers of our Inspector and True Code products range. We will share the latest developments in Pre- and Post-Silicon security, demo our new tools and talk about the most recent research advancements. You will also have a chance to get in contact with colleagues from various industries, specializing in embedded hardware and software.
Dates and Locations
Riscure Workshop is an in-person event. Feel free to register your interest by completing the form below. Detailed agenda of the event will be posted later. Once you register, we will let you know when it is available.
- September 15 – Europe – Prague, Czech Republic – Exact location to be announced
Exclusive events for your team only
During our Riscure Workshop tour we also offer a chance to have a private event with your team. Private events require a minimum of 10 attendees from your company. We will be happy to offer a customized program with the knowledge and Riscure tool demonstrations that suit your needs. If you are interested, please get in touch with us via email@example.com.
Full event program will be posted later. During the event we expect to cover the following topics:
- What’s Hot, What’s Happened – A summary of interesting and intriguing stories which occurred this year.
- Pre-Silicon security – We will discuss how you can improve security of your chip during design, using our latest Inspector Pre-Silicon
- Clock Glitching – An ‘old’ test method for Smart Cards re-invented. A solution to conduct Clock Glitching attacks will be discussed.
- Software and Research Updates – What have we released and what is our roadmap for Inspector and True Code. We will also share information about the latest research projects at Riscure.
Register now by filling in the form below!
WeLove.fi: join us in social media
WeLove.FI is an initiative of Riscure to educate and advocate the industry on the threat and the potential impact of Fault Injection attacks. Our purpose is to show on one side how customers can protect themselves against fault injection attacks, and on the other side demonstrate the potential of Fault Injection research as we constantly investigate new attack methods.
Join us in Twitter and LinkedIn and follow the latest developments of the WeLove.fi initiative with the hashtag #welovefi.
- Contact us
- Vice President Sales Products