Riscure Workshop: September and October
We are pleased to invite you to Riscure’s 14th Annual Global Workshop, a hybrid series of technical presentations scheduled throughout the course of September and October. At this year’s event, you can expect to connect with a variety of individuals: whether our long-term customers, the new industry faces, or simply software and hardware enthusiasts. With workshop events across international borders, this year’s Workshop will be both online and in-person.
What is the Riscure Workshop?
Live at the start of September, the Riscure team will launch a series of virtual videos accessible for all attendees. This material will provide context as to the most relevant industry developments and their importance more broadly. The video sessions are spread around over 5 days and are based on 5 tracks: R&D, Attack, Secure Coding, Riscure, and Q&A. Stay tuned over the course of the next month to hear more details about the topics, speakers, and conversations in the Workshop agenda.
Where can you meet the Riscure team in person?
- The Netherlands – September 23
- United States – September 27 – October 1
- China – October 11 – October 15
- APACMEA (Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Seoul) – October 18 – October 26
If these dates and locations don’t work for you or your team, feel free to request a private event for 10+ attendees. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can you expect?
- Hands-on demonstrations of our tools from the Riscure team
- Relevant hardware and software security application methods
- Engaging conversations and opportunities to network across industries
- Exposure to our products and the experts behind them!
Reserve your seat now by filling in the form below.
Register to the event
WeLove.fi: join us in social media
WeLove.FI is an initiative of Riscure to educate and advocate the industry on the threat and the potential impact of Fault Injection attacks. Our purpose is to show on one side how customers can protect themselves against fault injection attacks, and on the other side demonstrate the potential of Fault Injection research as we constantly investigate new attack methods.
- Contact us
- Vice President Sales Products