Benefit from 40+ WBC security evaluations
Riscure’s WBC tool for side channel testing evolved from more than 40 security evaluations that we performed over the past two years. By using Inspector WBC you directly benefit from Riscure as the number 1 test lab in evaluating the security of white box crypto implementations on mobile platforms.
Inspector WBC offers precisely the functionality needed for performing side channel analysis and fault injection on software implementations whilst it benefits from the established Inspector base software which is the benchmark for hardware side channel testing for manufacturers, test labs and governments all over the world.
Testing WBC side channel robustness
Side channel testing on WBC implementations which are written in software requires several unique features which are different from testing hardware cryptographic implementations. Inspector WBC offers:
- Easy and intuitive importing of memory dumps from white box implementations
- State-of-the-art compression techniques based on redundancy, statistical properties or by resampling binary traces
- Strongly optimized side channel attacks for binary traces: 1/8 of the memory consumption of normal attacks, multi-threaded and faster algorithms
Leveraging existing Inspector side channel attack coverage
Inspector WBC leverages the large base of side channel attacks already available in our existing Inspector flagship products:
- A large number of relevant attacks for SCA and FI ready for use (DPA, DFA, etc)
- Exploring and finding leakage with known key analysis
- Pattern analysis with advanced signal analysis features such as auto-correlation and low pass filtering
- The Inspector IDE (integrated development environment) allows the user to modify existing functionality of user modules, such as the crypto attack methods and binary import features.