Riscure is a young, ambitious organization specializing in security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, payment, Pay TV, mobile and smart metering industry. In addition, Riscure is the leading vendor of specialist security testing products. We have 100+ employees with mixed technical and academic backgrounds working from offices in Delft, The Netherlands, Shanghai, China and San Francisco, USA. Riscure is organized in two units: Knowledge & Services, Products.
For the Products unit in Delft we are looking for a Test Engineer to support the growth within this unit and improve the quality of our software and hardware products.
A Test Engineer for the Riscure Products unit fulfills these main tasks:
- Design integration and regression tests for our software and hardware products.
- Maintain our test cases and test data so that they can run efficiently and automatically.
- Test new releases of our software and hardware before being released to customers.
- Integrate in the development team to improve total product quality, including documentation and user guidance.
- Maintain our test room with predefined test setups used for automated testing.
- Participate in answering technical support questions, as well as give advice to customers about how to use the tools most effectively.
- Execute acceptance tests for our setups in Delft before shipment and at customer sites at request.
You will report to the manager Customer Success.
- Be a full member of our agile development teams.
- Improve product quality and customer experience by decreasing the number of reported issues and improving product usability.
- Make our team a fun place to work.
- Address & answer questions from customers related to the Riscure Inspector software. Delegate them to an expert if needed.
- Collaborate with sales, production, logistics and software development for further development of Riscure products, providing also feedback from a quality perspective.
- Bachelor or Master Degree preferred in Information Technology or Electrical Engineering, with strong focus in one or more of these topics: Digital Signal Processing, Cryptography and/or Software development.
- Ability to address difficult challenges & unexpected problems in a diligent, professional manner.
- You have the following competences: pro-active, analytical, work accurately, patience with customers.
- Good communication skills, the ability to teach and explain difficult problems to a wide variety of technical backgrounds from customers.
- You proactively take ownership of your tasks and offer clear visibility to your team colleagues on the process of your solutions.
For more information, contact our HR department at +31 (0)15 2514 090. Would you prefer to apply directly? Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Only applications including a motivation letter will be considered. Reference checking, a background screening and technical/personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.
[Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated].