Delft, The Netherlands
Riscure is a young, ambitious organization specializing in embedded security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, payment, Pay TV, mobile and smart metering industry. In addition, Riscure is the leading vendor of specialist security testing products. Our main office in the Netherlands has been around since 2001, but our satellite offices still have a start-up feel to it. We have engaging projects, an open office environment, and we are looking for self-motivated individuals who would like to carve out their niche in our growing company. Are you experienced in editing documents, and would you enjoy being responsible for high-quality reports that describe our evaluation results? Then this might be the job for you.
What does a day at Riscure look like?
- We evaluate the security of products that use embedded and smart card technologies, usually in teams of 2-4 security analysts. The main activities of the evaluation process include analysing threats and weaknesses by taking apart a device’s specifications, code or hardware, and then developing the necessary tools to attack the security. Results of this go into a report, and we give recommendations for solving these problems.
- Currently, our security analysts are responsible for writing the report, supported by internal reviews on the technical content and the general report quality.
- We would like to add a technical editor to our team to optimize the process, by editing draft reports, keeping report templates up-to-date and ultimately setting up a reporting framework that reduces the time needed for creating reports.
What skills should I have to be able to join?
- You are proficient in English, preferably with a Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- You have a thorough knowledge of how computers work and are eager to understand our evaluation activities
- You have experience with LateX
- You have a creative mind with an eye for detail, and an interest in improving the security of products
- You have good social skills and you are a pleasant co-worker who likes to collaborate in a multidisciplinary team of security specialists and project managers.
Ok, so what does Riscure offer me?
Most of our customers are large, international organizations based in North America, Europe, and Asia. It is very important for us to be able to provide these customers with high-quality, professional services. In our daily work this entails rating content over appearances, and creating an open and sincere work environment with ample room for fresh ideas.
At Riscure you work together with people who are passionate about their job. Each of them is eager to learn and willing to share knowledge. You form part of a small, highly specialised company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within the organization.
In addition to attractive terms of employment, you will be given the chance of letting your own responsibility and personal development grow with the organization.
I want in
Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com. If you have anything else that is relevant and that you’re proud of, don’t hesitate add a link to it as well.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate based of race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, age, or any other legally applicable characteristics. Being a diverse, multi-national company is one of the things that make us strong, and we don’t intend to change any time soon.