Security Evaluation Manager – Security IC
Delft, The Netherlands
Do you like being the link between the expert project team and the customer? Do you like the responsibility for delivery and quality?
Riscure is a young, diverse and ambitious organization specializing in embedded security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, payment, Pay TV, mobile and smart metering industry. In addition, Riscure is the leading vendor of specialist security testing products. We have over 100 employees with mixed technical and academic backgrounds working from offices in Delft (The Netherlands), San Francisco (USA) and Shanghai (China).
As the number of projects we undertake for our clients is growing steadily, we are looking for a Security Evaluation Manager for the Security IC market segment (high-security chips), to reinforce our Security Lab in Delft.
At Riscure we perform a great variety of challenging security evaluation projects. In your capacity of Security Evaluation Manager you are the linking pin between customers, the commercial team and the project teams performing the security evaluations. The role is a combination of project management and operations management of your market segment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Arranging, executing and concluding high-assurance security evaluation projects within time and budget and at the desired quality level.
- Coaching security analyst teams in the right direction and ensuring that the right security evaluation tasks are performed within time.
- Being in charge of various testing and evaluation projects simultaneously.
- Development of project proposals in collaboration with the commercial team.
- Handling the customer communication during the project execution.
- Continuously redefine a differentiating product offering in the dynamic Security IC segment, together with the sales executive and product manager.
- Operational performance of the Security IC business team.
- Continuously improving the approach to Security IC projects.
As a Security Evaluation Manager you have a strong background in technology and information security, and you are used to keeping tabs on the internal processes within a dynamic environment.
Your experience and skills include:
- Academic / higher professional (technical) education
- More than 3 years of experience as project manager
- More than 5 years of experience in information security in the Security IC market
- Experience in leading projects with a team of academic engineers
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player spirit
- Focus on results
- Good at resolving challenging project situations
- Commitment and a pro-active attitude
What Riscure offers
- Most of our customers are large, international organizations based in North America, Europe, and Asia. It is very important for us to be able to provide these customers with high-quality, professional services. In our daily work this entails rating content over appearances, and creating an open and sincere work environment with ample room for fresh ideas.
- Riscure is one of the world’s most advanced players in the field of side channel analysis techniques and embedded technology evaluation. This makes for a unique workplace with fascinating customers.
- At Riscure you will be working together with people who are passionate about their job. Each of them is eager to learn and willing to share knowledge.
- You will form part of a small, highly specialized company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within the organization.
- Riscure is a young and growing company. In addition to attractive terms of employment, you will be given the chance of letting your own responsibility and personal development grow with the organization.
Our in-depth, highly specialized knowledge of embedded security brings customers to us from all over the world. In our day-to-day work we value content over appearance, and we provide the opportunity for developing new ideas. Riscure offers excellent terms of employment including an innovative, international and informal setting that makes us feel “at home” at the office. What sets us apart is that we offer you to grow with the company in a growing security market; initiatives are quickly picked up, and ambitions are stimulated and facilitated.
Are you interested?
For more information please call +31 (0)15 251 40 90 (Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated). You can apply to this vacancy by sending your resume accompanied by a short personal motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a personal motivation will not be taken into account. Reference checking and a personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.