Are you ready to join a dynamic, collaborative team committed to helping our clients drive security forward?
We are Riscure – and our solutions empower design and development teams to make more secure, hacker-resilient hardware and software products in less time! Security is a moving target, and working with Riscure ensures our clients’ products are designed with security best practices, industry regulations, and hacker behavior in mind. Riscure is proud to serve stakeholders in IoT, Automotive, Media, Payment, and Secure Silicon industries worldwide.
As a sales development (SDR) representative, you will work across multiple industries, driving our outbound sales efforts forward by focusing on outreach, prospecting and lead qualification for our Secure Development Products (True Code).
After becoming closely acquainted with our source code analysis product (True Code) and company philosophy, you will be a driven, self-starter responsible for:
- Anticipating needs by conducting market research to identify new leads for our Secure Development Products
- Collaborating within the Secure Development sales POD, including marketing and sales representatives, on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Being the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward within your region
- Establishing active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Applying a tight sales cadence to move leads through the pipeline and to keep our CRM current
- Handing over qualified sale leads to the sales PODs account executives
- Working collaboratively with our marketing team by contributing to (virtual) events and public relations materials, including the website, presentations, newsletters and other collaterals as needed.
- Generating and qualifying new business opportunities through Marketing Campaigns by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
What kind of skills should I have?
You are a sharp, ambitious and enthusiastic professional with a strong commercial drive that can effectively communicate technical and security concepts and solutions. You have a high-level understanding of security tooling, as well as Saas business models. You feel at home in a growing and dynamic company. You have the ability to bring our knowledge products into the limelight with enthusiasm. You have a good feel for content, know how to create an appealing story line, and thrive in a technical, innovation-rich environment.
- University/higher professional education degree
- Strong affinity with information security and e-learning
- At least 2 years of experience in a comparable sales position
- Strategic mind-set and ability to also work analytically
- Excellent conversation and communication skills
- Organization and time management
- Resilience and determination
- Ability to travel
- Digital fluency
- Self-driven and result-oriented
Ok, so what does Riscure offer me?
At Riscure you are working together with people who are passionate about their work, always eager to learn more, and excited to share their knowledge. You will be part of a highly specialized company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within the organization.
We offer great benefits! Health care is 100% covered (medical, dental, and vision insurance plans), generous PTO and sick leave, a flexible working environment, and retirement plan with match. You are given the chance of letting your own responsibility and personal development grow with the organization.
I want in.
Send your resume and brief cover letter to Myrel Fulgencio (HR.NA@riscure.com). Reference checking and a personal assessment may be part of the application procedure. Reference checking and a personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate based of race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, age, or any other legally applicable characteristics. We pride ourselves on our diverse, multi-national teams and know from first-hand experience that our diversity gives us the advantage we need to serve the security industry with fresh and ground breaking discoveries.
*COVID-19 update: The health and safety of our employees and our global community is at utmost importance to us. As we continue to monitor the evolving situation, we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any changes related to travel, the position, and our interviewing process.