Riscure is a highly dynamic, diverse and ambitious organization specializing in embedded security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, mobile, media automotive and IoT industry. In addition, Riscure is the leading vendor of specialist security testing products and learning programs. We have over 140+ employees with mixed technical and academic backgrounds working from offices in Delft (The Netherlands), San Francisco (USA) and Shanghai (China).
As the number of projects we undertake for our clients is growing steadily, we are looking for a Project Manager, to reinforce our Security Lab in Shanghai.
- Arranging, executing, monitoring, concluding, and reporting on security evaluation projects and training projects.
- Managing these projects within time and budget and at the required quality level.
- Coaching security analyst teams in the right direction and ensuring that the right security evaluation tasks are performed in time.
- Being in charge of various testing and evaluation projects simultaneously.
- Development of project proposals in collaboration with the commercial team.
- Handling customer communication during the project execution.
- Contributing to the overall utilization and capability development of the lab resources.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor degree and above (science or engineering).
- Experience with information security and technology preferred.
- Experience with project management preferred.
- Strong Chinese and English language skills (written and spoken).
- Team player spirit.
- Focus on results and customer satisfaction.
- Good at resolving challenging (project) situations.
- Commitment and a pro-active can-do attitude.
- Creative in finding solutions to problems.
- Cross location (virtual) coordination.
What Riscure offers
- Most of our customers are large, international organizations based in North America, Europe, and Asia. It is very important for us to be able to provide these customers with high-quality, professional services. In our daily work this entails rating content over appearances, and creating an open and sincere work environment with ample room for fresh ideas.
- Riscure is one of the world’s most advanced players in the field of side channel analysis and fault injection techniques and embedded/mobile technology security evaluations. This makes for a unique workplace with fascinating customers.
- At Riscure you will be working together with people who are passionate about their job. Each of them is eager to learn and willing to share knowledge.
- You will form part of a small, highly specialized company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within the organization.
- Riscure is a young and growing company. In addition to attractive terms of employment, you will be given the chance of letting your own responsibility and personal development grow with the organization.
Are you interested?
You can apply to this vacancy by sending your resume accompanied by a short personal motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a personal motivation will not be taken into account. Reference checking and a personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.