Do you like being the link between the expert project team and the customer? Do you like the responsibility for delivery and quality?
Riscure is a young, diverse and ambitious organization specializing in embedded security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, mobile, media, automotive and IoT industry. In addition, Riscure is the leading vendor of specialist security testing products and learning programs. We have 140+ employees with mixed technical and academic backgrounds working from offices in Delft (The Netherlands), San Francisco (USA) and Shanghai (China).
At Riscure, we perform a great variety of challenging security evaluation projects. In your capacity of Project Manager, you are the linking pin between customers, the commercial team and the project teams performing the security evaluations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Arranging, executing and concluding security evaluation projects within time and budget and at the required quality level.
- Coaching security analyst teams in the right direction and ensuring that the right security evaluation tasks are performed on time.
- Being in charge of various testing and evaluation projects simultaneously.
- Development of project proposals in collaboration with the commercial team.
- Handling customer communication during the project execution.
As a Project Manager, you have a background in technology and information security, and you are used to keeping tabs on the internal processes within a dynamic environment.
Your experience and skills include:
- Academic / higher professional (technical) education, preferably in computer science.
- At least 2 years of experience in project management.
- Proven ability to manage multi-stakeholder projects.
- Proven ability to realize structural improvements to a company’s processes and approaches.
- Experience with information security and mobile payment systems.
- Experience in leading projects with a team of academic engineers.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player spirit.
- Focus on results and customer satisfaction.
- Good at resolving challenging project situations.
- Commitment and a pro-active can-do attitude.
- Creative in finding solutions to problems.
A background in the mobile, fintech or financial industry is considered a bonus.
What Riscure offers
- Most of our customers are large, international organizations based in North America, Europe, and Asia. It is very important for us to be able to provide these customers with high-quality, professional services. In our daily work, this entails rating content over appearances and creating an open and sincere work environment with ample room for fresh ideas.
- Riscure is one of the world’s most advanced players in the field of side-channel analysis and fault injection techniques and embedded/mobile technology security evaluations. This makes for a unique workplace with fascinating customers.
- At Riscure, you will be working together with people who are passionate about their job. Each of them is eager to learn and willing to share knowledge.
- You will form part of a small, highly specialized company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within the organization.
- Riscure is a young and growing company. In addition to attractive terms of employment, you will be given the chance of letting your own responsibility and personal development grow with the organization.
Are you interested?
For more information, please call +31 (0)15 251 40 90 (Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated). You can apply to this vacancy by sending your resume accompanied by a short personal motivation to email@example.com. Applications without personal motivation will not be taken into account. Reference checking and a personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.