You are passionate about helping customers develop their (hard- and software) development teams to the appropriate level with regard to the security knowledge they need to succeed as product makers. You have a keen interest to stay connected and gain new insights about pain points and new emerging needs through direct customer contact and executing training yourself when and where appropriate.
Customers will see you and Riscure as a trusted source for security talent development and knowledge management as a result of our approach, platforms and products for security knowledge.
You have a strong vision for a knowledge business and are able to develop the product portfolio for maximum impact and scalability. As a management team member of the Riscure Knowledge and Services unit, you also help draft, recommend and implement Riscure’s vision for growth of our KaS offering.
You collaborate extensively with your sales counterpart as well as the services and products teams (technical domain experts) to craft the right strategy and plan to realize winning and innovative knowledge offerings, in existing and new markets.
You will be independently accountable for the in-market results of new knowledge products, while you carry collective responsibility with your management peers for the KaS unit results.
You understand how to collaborate with technical as well as talent development leaders at the customer. You are able to identify their pain-points and translate needs and requirements into new avenues for innovation. You are also capable of translating customer requirements from the sales team into valuable information for developing competitive offerings. You understand how changes in the security landscape will impact current business and which knowledge innovation may allow Riscure to capture the next wave of growth.
In your capacity as product owner, you are able to rally a team of analysts and trainers around opportunities for innovation and (re)development of offerings according to LEAN development principles. Operating in a small dynamic company, you understand how to make “agile development” be many times faster than at most competitors.
You report in your product manager capacity to the CCO of Riscure.
Which skills should I have to be able to join?
You are an enthusiastic professional with a technical academic degree, a passion for technology and people development. This is combined with a keen interest in engaging with customers/the outside world as well as an intuitive and strong business sense. You have proven that you can personally convert market needs into commercially viable products and services.
You feel at home in a small dynamic company. Your energy, drive and communication skills engage your peers and drive the result of the whole business team forward.
You can communicate effectively across digital channels with the remote Riscure and customer offices.
You have a good feel for powerful content and are able to drive to execution. You are a natural born organizer who knows how to bring a team with multiple interests together effectively.
- University degree (science or engineering)
- Strong affinity with information security and technology
- Passion for people and organization development
- At least 4 years of experience in a comparable leadership position in one of our targeted markets
- Excellent communication skills who loves the transparency and open communication of a young, dynamic company
- Excellent team player with natural leadership skills
- Flexible and enjoy traveling to customers
- Results oriented
- Self-critical creative problem solver
What Riscure offers
- At Riscure you will be working together with people who are passionate about their job. Each of them is eager to learn and willing to share knowledge. We have weekly lunch meetings during which we take turns to keep one another up to date about the latest developments.
- You form part of a small, highly specialized company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within the organization.
- Most of our customers are large, international organizations based in North America, Europe, and Asia. It is very important for us to be able to provide these customers with high-quality professional products, training and support. In our daily work, we value content, creating an open and sincere work environment with ample room for fresh ideas.
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package, including profit sharing scheme, pension premium where Riscure pays 75%, contribution to medical health insurance and daily provided lunch.
- Riscure is a young and growing company. In addition to attractive terms of employment, you will be given the chance of getting your own responsibility and personal development plan within the organization.
Riscure Core Values
- Proactively taking ownership: we are proactive in our work; we take responsibility for our customers’ satisfaction; we improve continuously, both professionally and personally.
- Open to share knowledge: we share knowledge responsibly; we listen to each other and our customers.
- Everyone feels at home: we can be ourselves; we are playful and like to surprise each other; we are respectful.
- Maximize our creative potential: we like being challenged; we are curious; we encourage innovation.
Are you interested?
For more information, please contact +31 (0)15 251 4090. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of a resume accompanied by a short motivation letter. Please note that applications without a motivation letter will not be taken into account. The application procedure consists of a first interview, a homework assignment, and a great interactive meeting where you get to know the team!
[Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.]