At Riscure, we help our customers to make their products hacker-proof. By detecting and fixing security vulnerabilities deep inside our clients’ products, we protect brands and reputations, maintain consumer confidence, and avoid costly product recalls. Our purpose is to make hackers go elsewhere. Partnerships with the world’s leading manufacturers of semiconductors, mobile phones, IoT devices, automotive systems, Operating Systems, and innovative payment technologies are therefore very important to us, as these allow us to pursue our vision on a global scale.
Our team in San Francisco has now reached a point where we need to convey our message to an even larger number of businesses. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will take on tasks and responsibilities that contribute to the successful execution of our marketing strategy in North America. Our ideal candidate is passionate, positive, enthusiastic, and comfortable working with a startup environment; much of the infrastructure of this job will be created in conjunction with you, and this should be exciting for you!
- coordination of webinars and events
- monitoring and updating digital channels
- maintaining client databases
- coordination of marketing campaigns
- and the occasional design of marketing collaterals
- Organizing/maintaining all existing Riscure marketing materials for our US audience
- Researching and implementing new ways to increase brand awareness
- Coordinating conference appearances, with the occasional travel
Skills, knowledge, and background
- Bachelor’s degree in (digital) marketing
- Interest in tech
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Problem solver
- Collaborating well with others,
- Working in an international environment, and ability to travel internationally
What we offer
Riscure offers a bottom up organization style, offering the ability to develop your own unique role in the organization. We work on the bleeding edge with a variety of industries, offer employee training and personal development opportunities, health insurance, a competitive wage, simple IRA, and much more.
For additional information, submit your CV and resume to Evan Crockett (email@example.com). You will receive a response within a few business days. Thanks for considering Riscure; we look forward to having a chat. Riscure is an equal opportunity employer; we firmly believe that our diversity is what makes us strong, and we don’t intend of changing that any time soon.