Vacancy: Marketing Coordinator
Riscure North America is looking for a Marketing Coordinator. In this position we offer lots of flexibility, opportunity to excel in a variety of marketing tasks. It comes with responsibility of course: in our lean marketing team you will be the main person to decide on the fate of marketing efforts in North America.
We remain at the cutting edge of how we work. Currently 90% of our North American team works remotely. We have team members across the United States. The bulk of the technical team live throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and use the security lab located in San Francisco, California. We engage regularly by video conference and maintain a lively team spirit through monthly game nights, fun technical presentations, and quick touch points (and often bad pun jokes) over chat. Regular alignment with our HQ in Delft, The Netherlands is also going to be part of your work. Expect a few calls in the morning every month.
We expect that you have basic understanding of digital marketing tools and concepts, such as:
- Managing the website
- Working with lead generation services
- Managing contacts
- Setting up and hosting online webinars
- Contributing with creative writing
- Managing digital advertisement campaigns
- Managing freelance designers and video editors
In addition to that, the local sales team will rely on your support to participate in local offline and online events. This may include sponsorship and booth arrangements, travel and accommodations, printed material and shipment. You will report to a Global Marketing Manager, based in The Netherlands, with day-to-day collaboration with the North American sales team.
We are looking for:
- Recent graduate with a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- A person with experience or desire to learn.
- In any case, this role requires a lot of initiative.
- Your personal social channels or other online projects are welcome. Show us what you are proud of!
- Strong management skills. With a variety of tasks we need someone who can track the execution of complex campaigns and projects.
Riscure is device security. We are a diverse and ambitious organization specializing in embedded security testing for leading national and international clients from the semiconductor, payment, Pay TV, mobile and smart metering industries. In addition, Riscure is the leading innovator and producer of specialized security testing products used around the world. We have over 150 employees with mixed technical and academic backgrounds working from offices in Delft (The Netherlands), San Francisco (USA) and Shanghai (China). We value each other’s opinion, we realize we need one another to perform outstanding work in a complex technical environment, and we understand the fine balance between creativity and structure. Our flat organizational structure and strong collaboration keeps us highly creative and innovative, makes for a fun place to work, and most importantly, we’re able to deliver excellent results for our customers.
What Riscure offers
- Most of our customers are large, international organizations based in North America, Europe, and Asia. It is very important for us to be able to provide these customers with high-quality, professional services. In our daily work this entails rating content over appearances, and creating an open and sincere work environment with ample room for fresh ideas.
- Riscure is one of the world’s most advanced players in the field of side channel analysis techniques and embedded technology evaluations. This makes for a unique workplace with fascinating customers.
- At Riscure you will be working together with people who are passionate about their job; each of them is eager to learn and enjoys sharing their knowledge.
- You will be a key part to a small, highly specialized company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within our matrix organization.
- You will be given the chance to grow your own responsibility and personal development with the organization.
- We offer great benefits! Generous PTO and sick leave, a flexible working environment, and retirement plan.
Are you interested?
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter to Myrel Fulgencio (email@example.com). If we feel it’s a good match, you will receive a response within a few business days. Thanks for considering Riscure, we look forward to having a chat.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, age, or any other legally applicable characteristics. We pride ourselves on our diverse, multi-national teams and know from first-hand experience that our diversity gives us the advantage we need to serve the security industry with fresh and ground breaking discoveries. Diversity is what makes us strong.