Do you like being the link between the expert project team and the customer? Do you like the responsibility for delivery and quality?
Riscure is a young, diverse and ambitious organization specializing in embedded security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, payment, Pay TV, mobile and smart metering industry. In addition, Riscure is the leading vendor of specialist security testing products. We have over 100 employees with mixed technical and academic backgrounds working from offices in Delft (The Netherlands), San Francisco (USA) and Shanghai (China).
As the number of projects we undertake for our clients is growing steadily, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager, to reinforce our Security Lab in Delft.
At Riscure we perform a great variety of challenging security evaluation projects. As a Junior Project Manager, you are the interface between the customer, the commercial team and the project teams performing these security evaluations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Arranging, executing, monitoring, concluding and reporting on security evaluation projects
- Managing these projects to be within time and budget and at the desired quality level
- Coaching security analyst teams in the right direction and ensuring that the right security evaluation tasks are performed in time
- Being in charge of various testing and evaluation projects simultaneously
- Development of project proposals in collaboration with the commercial team
- Handling the customer communication during the project execution
As a Junior Project Manager, you will manage some projects independently and for some projects, you will be working together with an experienced Project Manager.
Your experience and skills include:
- Academic / higher professional (technical) education
- More than 2 years of experience working in a project organization
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) – Fluency in Dutch is optional
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Focus on results, including customer happiness
- Good at finding creative solutions to resolve challenging (project) situations
- Commitment and a pro-active attitude
What Riscure offers
- Riscure is one of the world’s most advanced players in the field of side channel analysis techniques and embedded technology evaluation. This brings customers to us from all over the world. Most of our customers are large, international organizations based in North America, Europe, and Asia. It is very important for us to be able to provide these customers with high quality, professional services.
- In our daily work, this entails rating content over appearances, and creating an open and sincere work environment with ample room for fresh ideas.
- At Riscure, you will be working together with people who are passionate about their job. Each of them is eager to learn and willing to share knowledge.
- You will form part of a small, highly specialized company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within the organization.
What sets us apart is that we offer you to grow with the company in a growing security market; initiatives are quickly picked up, and ambitions are stimulated and facilitated.
For more information, contact our HR department (+31 (0)15 2514 090). (Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated). You can apply to this vacancy by sending your resume accompanied by a short personal motivation to email@example.com. Applications without a personal motivation will not be taken into account. A (background) screening by an external party is part of our standard selection procedure. Reference checking and a personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.