Are you looking for an opportunity to gain experience in a multicultural environment? Then apply now to join us as a Fault Injection Intern.
Riscure is a young, ambitious organization specializing in embedded security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, payment, Pay TV, mobile and smart metering industry. Riscure is the leading vendor of specialist security testing products. Our headquarter office in the Netherlands has been around since 2001, but our satellite offices still have a start-up feel to it.
About the Internship:
You will work closely with the team, gain experience and actively contribute to different core HR processes and projects. Some examples of the activities in practice: programming, experimentation with hardware designs, reporting, eating in our great canteen.
You are independent and enthusiastic, creative, highly motivated and not afraid of challenges. You have an entrepreneurial mind, open to improvements and innovation. You can convey information in a clear and accurate manner, and can work both independently and in a team. You are results oriented and keep the goals in mind while taking practical steps to achieve them.
- Fluent in English
- Availability of minimum of 3 months, at least 4 days a week
- You are enrolled as a Bachelor/Master student
Our Core Values at Riscure:
- Proactively taking ownership: we are proactive in our work; we take responsibility for our customers’ satisfaction; we improve continuously, both professionally and personally.
- Open to share knowledge: we share knowledge responsibly; we listen to each other and our customers.
- Everyone feels at home: we can be ourselves; we are playful and like to surprise each other; we are respectful.
- Maximize our creative potential: we like being challenged; we are curious; we encourage innovation.
What we offer:
At Riscure, you will be working together with people who are passionate about their job. Each of them is eager to learn and willing to share knowledge.
We offer appropriate compensation for an internship as well as a travel allowance.
Are you interested?
For more information, please contact +31 (0)15 251 4090. Applications can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org in the form of a resume accompanied by a short motivation letter. Reference checking and a background screening may be part of the application procedure.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate based of race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, age, or any other legally applicable characteristics. Being a diverse, multi-national company is one of the things that makes us strong, and we don’t intend to change any time soon.