Riscure is a successful organisation that specialises in developing security test tools and testing the security Pay-Tv systems, embedded software and mobile payment applications. Riscure is growing fast and one of our security testing products is on its way to becoming the international benchmark. Most of our 100 enthusiastic colleagues have a technical and academic background. Riscure consists of four units: Security tools and software, Security Lab, Developer Solutions and Security Training. Next to our headquarters in Delft, we have offices in San Francisco, USA and Shanghai, China.
For our unit Security Training we are looking for a trainer with affinity to electrical engineering, computer science or information technology who is passionate about security and is excited about helping developers create secure devices.
Experience with evaluating device security and prior teaching experience is a plus. This opening is for our European office in Delft, the Netherlands.
What does the day of a Trainer looks like?
Riscure offers online, open and private trainings on embedded system security. The main task of a trainer is to provide training to new & existing customers. Our trainers are domain experts with up-to date knowledge of state of the art attacks and tools, who can answer advanced technical questions related to the training content. Our trainers have cross-domain knowledge relate to embedded systems security.
When not delivering trainings you are keeping up-to-date with domain knowledge, incorporate customer feedback on improving the training material or develop new training material. This position gives you the opportunity to travel, as private trainings are typically, done at the customer premises (worldwide).
- Provide security training from the current portfolio, in a professional, effective manner, regardless of the participants’ knowledge level. For this vacancy, our portfolio includes embedded system security training, embedded automotive security and fault injection.
- Deliver tutorial, write-ups, demos, which raise awareness on the need for device security.
- Develop and update training material and tutorials for Riscure, in order to provide customers useful reference documentation.
- Work together with other trainers to develop & improve the existing training programs.
Key indicators for development and improvement
- Customer satisfaction & feedback from given trainings / demos.
- Development of new tutorials, write-ups and demos.
- Communicate business opportunities to other members of the team (sales, product manager).
- Bachelor or Master Degree preferred in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or other, with a proven record for security technologies (courses, participation in CTF challenges, etc)
- Ability to address difficult challenges & unexpected problems in a diligent, professional manner.
- You have the following competences: motivated to learn, pro-active, analytical, work accurately, patient.
- You have excellent communication skills, and the ability to explain difficult problems to a wide variety of technical backgrounds.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Prior teaching or presentation experience is a plus.
Does it sound interesting?
For more information, contact our HR department (+31 (0)15 2514 090). Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated. You can apply to this vacancy by sending your resume accompanied by a short personal motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a personal motivation will not be taken into account. Reference checking and a personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.