Riscure is one of the world’s most advanced players in the field of security of smart devices. This makes us a unique, young, 160+ strong and growing team with fascinating colleagues and customers. We operate worldwide from out offices in Delft (The Netherlands), San Francisco (USA) and Shanghai (China).
Our Data Analyst and Assistant Controller position is vacant and we seek a talented candidate to join the finance team. This is an important position in our growing operation, to maintain good control and ensure predictable business performance.
Responsible for all data and reporting infrastructure, globally. In this capacity you enable the finance and management teams to have access to business information.
Supporting commercial/market analytics, R&D, service operations control, supply chain insights. You also support our financial planning, accounting reconciliations, one-time data questions.
In order to achieve the above your role is to:
- Define and oversee the implementation of reporting infrastructure changes (connecting databases to the BI environment, QlikSense). When needed, oversee the work of external specialists.
- Mine and clean data, troubleshooting, in preparation for analysis
- Develop KPI dashboards, in collaboration with our business controller and MTs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses for business questions, accounting reconciliations and audits.
- Back-up for business controller and take over some of the growing number of business control responsibilities; effectively communicating business data as useful insights for the (management) teams.
You are capable of playing a dynamic role in Riscure’s organization, being the go-to person for databases, data analysis and report-building questions. Growing into a Business Controller role is your ambition and you are flexible to take on a wide range of related tasks as we continue to grow.
Your experience and skills include:
- 1 – 5 years experience as (business) data analyst, including report building in BI environments
- Analytical mind, ability to collect, organize, analyze, and present significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report development and presenting findings
- Hands-on experience in relational database structuring is an advantage, but can also be sourced externally
- Business acumen
- Good communication skills
- Commitment and a pro-active attitude
- MSc in data science, mathematics, (business) economics, computer science or statistics
What Riscure offers
- Riscure is relatively small, but became one of the world’s most advanced players in the field of security of smart devices. This makes for a unique workplace with fascinating colleagues and customers.
- At Riscure you will be working together with people who are passionate about their job. Each of them is eager to learn and willing to share knowledge.
- You will form part of a small, highly specialized company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within the organization.
- Riscure is a young and growing company. In addition to attractive terms of employment, you will be given the chance of letting your own responsibility and personal development grow with the organization.
Our in-depth, highly specialized knowledge of embedded security is at the core of the company and the majority of the people have technical minds.
Riscure offers excellent terms of employment including an innovative, international and informal setting that makes us feel “at home” at the office. What sets us apart is that we offer you the space to grow as you develop as a person; initiatives are quickly picked up, and ambitions are stimulated and facilitated.
Are you interested?
For more information please call +31 (0)15 251 40 90 (acquisition by agencies is not appreciated). You can apply to this vacancy by sending your resume accompanied by a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference checking and a personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.