A Customer Support Engineer for the Riscure Products delivery fulfills these main tasks:
- Giving customers the best possible experience with our software and hardware products.
- Act as a connector between customers and the development team.
- Participate in answering technical support questions, as well as give advice to customers about how to use the tools most effectively.
- Test new releases of our software and hardware before being released to customers.
- (If applicable) Execute acceptance tests for our setups in Shanghai office before shipment
- Execute acceptance tests at customer sites at request.
- Provide technical commercial support if needed.
- Deliver product training at customer sites at request.
You report to the Operations Director in Riscure China.
- Address & answer questions from customers related to the Riscure Inspector software. Delegate them to an expert if needed.
- Deliver site acceptance tests to customers in China, including travelling if required.
- Occasionally participate in R&D projects for developing new Side Channel Analysis/Fault Injection/Software Exploitation techniques & hardware and incorporate them into Riscure development projects.
- Make our team a fun place to work.
- Collaborate with sales, logistics and software development for further development of Riscure products, providing also feedback from an end-user perspective.
- Contribute to improvement of the support infrastructure for Inspector support activities, and also the knowledge base system of support questions for internal/external use. E.g., provide comments on the related documentation & help files maintained by the Delft product unit team.
- Bachelor or Master Degree preferred in Information Technology or Electrical Engineering, with strong focus in one or more of these topics: Digital Signal Processing, Cryptography and/or Software development.
- Ability to address difficult challenges & unexpected problems in a diligent, professional manner.
- You have the following competences: pro-active, analytical, work accurately, patience with customers.
- Good communication skills, the ability to teach and explain difficult problems to a wide variety of technical backgrounds from customers.
- You proactively take ownership of your tasks and offer clear visibility to your team colleagues on the process of your solutions.
Send your resume and motivation letter to hrCN@riscure.com If you have any hardware project, source code, academic thesis, whitepaper, or anything else that is relevant and that you’re proud of, don’t hesitate add a link to it as well.