Are you ready to join a dynamic, collaborative team committed to helping our clients drive security forward?
We are Riscure – and our solutions empower design and development teams to make more secure, hacker-resilient hardware and software products in less time! Security is a moving target, and working with Riscure ensures our clients’ products are designed with security best practices, industry regulations, and hacker behavior in mind. Riscure is proud to serve stakeholders in IoT, Automotive, Media, Payment, and Secure Silicon industries worldwide.
Are you an engineer with an affinity for embedded security and a customer-first mindset? As a Customer Support Engineer (CXT) for Secure Development Products, you will be providing customers the best possible experience with our software and hardware products, and act as a connector between customers and development teams.
After becoming closely acquainted with our Secure Development products and company philosophy, you will be a driven, self-starter responsible for:
· Leading Remote and in-person* Demonstrations on all Products
· Answering technical support questions and giving customers advice on how to use our tools more effectively.
· Testing new releases of our software and hardware before being released to customers
· Executing acceptance tests for our setups to customer sites worldwide, at request. *
· Providing technical-commercial support if needed
· Collaborating with sales, production, logistics, and software development for further development of Riscure products and also providing feedback from an end-user perspective.
· Deliver product training (in-person or remote) to our clients.
Also, have interest in participating in R&D projects for developing new Side Channel Analysis/Fault Injection/Software Exploitation techniques & hardware and incorporate them into Riscure development projects.
What kind of skills should I have?
You are sharp, ambitious and enthusiastic professional with a strong commercial drive that can effectively communicate technical and security concepts and solutions. You enjoy interacting with clients and to provide them with the best possible experience. You feel at home in a growing and dynamic company. You have the ability to bring our knowledge products into the limelight with enthusiasm. You have a good feel for content, know how to create an appealing story line, and thrive in a technical, innovation-rich environment.
· University/higher professional education degree; preference in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, with a strong focus in one or more of these topics: Digital Signal Processing, Cryptography, and/or Software Development.
· Strong affinity with information security and e-learning
· Ability to address difficult challenges and unexpected problems in a diligent, professional manner.
· You are proactive, pay close attention to detail, and are patient
· Strategic mind-set and ability to also work analytically
· Excellent conversation and communication skills
· Like to teach, explain concepts, and offer solutions to different customers across varied levels of technical backgrounds
· Possess great organization skills and time management
· Resilience and determination
· Ability to travel
· Digital fluency
· Self-driven and result-oriented
Ok, so what does Riscure offer me?
At Riscure you are working together with people who are passionate about their work, always eager to learn more, and excited to share their knowledge. You will be part of a highly specialized company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within the organization.
We offer great benefits! Health care is 100% covered (medical, dental, and vision insurance plans), generous PTO and sick leave, a flexible working environment, and retirement plan with match. You are given the chance of letting your own responsibility and personal development grow with the organization.
I want in.
Send your resume and brief cover letter to Myrel Fulgencio (HR.NA@riscure.com). Reference checking and a personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate based of race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status, age, or any other legally applicable characteristics. We pride ourselves on our diverse, multi-national teams and know from first-hand experience that our diversity gives us the advantage we need to serve the security industry with fresh and ground breaking discoveries.
*COVID-19 update: The health and safety of our employees and our global community is at utmost importance to us. As we continue to monitor the evolving situation, we appreciate your understanding and flexibility with any changes related to travel, the position, and our interviewing process.