Riscure is a dynamic organization that specializes in testing the security of pay-TV systems, smart meters, automotive, game consoles, smart cards and mobile payment applications. Furthermore, Riscure is a leading vendor of security test tools, such as Inspector SCA and FI. Riscure offers its’ services and products with a team of technical and academic professionals from offices in Delft, the Netherlands, Shanghai, China and San Francisco, USA.
You will be involved in selling Riscure’s proprietary tools, and representing Riscure from the East coast of the United States. You’ll communicate with existing/potential customers about our tools, and translate their inquiries into attractive offers. During the sales process, you’ll maintain good contact with our customers and focus on both existing and growing markets. Listening to customers and translating their security needs into relevant secure product solutions distinguishes you as an excellent sales person. You’ll also identify opportunities and communicate with our tool development team leads about industry trends to ensure Riscure’s profitability long-term.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic professional with a technical academic degree, a passion for security technology, and a commercial drive. You should be able to articulate how you will convert market demand into commercial results. You should feel at home in a small and dynamic company, and can bring technical security concepts into the limelight with enthusiasm. You have a good feel for content, know how to create an appealing brochure or mailing, and enjoy working in an innovation-rich environment. You are a natural networker and organizer, and can build relationships with high-profile clients with ease.
- Ownership over the entire sales process for Riscure’s proprietary tools, from lead generation, contract negotiation, to after-sales follow-up
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Growing the business, synergizing offerings between different products
- Representing the US sales team within Riscure WorldWire, aligning opportunities within the global sales team, and providing transparent insight to the sales team as a whole
- Identify and develop new opportunities with a focus on Riscure’s tools
- Work closely with tool development team to ensure the offered solution meets the expectations of our clients
- Interest in continuing security industry knowledge, especially in mobile, automotive, biometrics, cryptography, semiconductors, and more.
- Develop local marketing related material to improve local sales (and share globally)
- 3 years’ experience in a similar technical sales role in the high tech industry
- Located on the East Coast
- Manage reseller relationships
- Proven ability to identify high value prospects and move them towards long-term relationships
- Proven ability to effectively grow business with corporate customers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (CS/CE/EE preferred)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English for both technical as well as non-technical audiences
- Ability to travel, domestically and internationally (roughly 1 week per month)
- Exceptional team-player, especially with an international company
What we offer
Riscure offers a bottom up organization style, offering the ability to develop your own unique role in the organization. We work with a variety of industries, offer in-house employee training, health insurance, simple IRA, and much more.
For additional information, submit your CV and resume to Evan Crockett (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will receive a response within a few business days. Thanks for considering Riscure; we look forward to having a chat.