Do you like to be a business partner that provides insight in a broad range of performance indicators? Do you have the skills to guide our financial and economic performance?
Riscure is one of the world’s most advanced players in the field of security of smart devices. This makes us a unique, young, 100+ strong and growing team with fascinating colleagues and customers. We operate worldwide from out offices in Delft (The Netherlands), San Francisco (USA) and Shanghai (China). Our Business Controller position is vacant and we seek a strong candidate to join the team. This is a key position in our increasingly complex operation, to realize our long term value creation.
Responsible for both financial analysis and business leadership support, you oversee the business and financial operations of the whole organization. This includes commercial analytics, R&D and innovation accounting, service operations control, supply chain insights. Setting-up or improving business control processes and systems are key to realize the above.
In order to manage our organization’s administrative functions, you perform these core duties and responsibilities:
- Produce and monitor KPIs dashboards, operational and financial reporting for all major business functions
- Signaling trends and developments in markets and convert into forecasts and business recommendations
- Analyzing and reporting business risks and deviations from forecasts
- Support the development of business plans and control their execution
- Build or improve the required systems for business data reporting and analysis
- Actively connect to the business teams for business data and resulting insights
You possess business acumen, strong quantitative abilities and excellent communication skills. You are a strategic, analytical thinker, driven by results. You possess the ability to innovate and develop creative financial solutions. You are used to keeping tabs on the internal processes within a small and dynamic environment.
Your experience and skills include:
- Your keen analytical mind easily spots upside opportunities and finds avenues for efficiency improvement and cost reduction
- Your ability to sharply communicate analytical findings brings people on board
- Academic professional education
- System skills in Exact and Qlik (Sense), next to Excel and SQL
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
- Track record within a people-services-project and/or a product innovation organization is a plus
- Avid user of financial and analysis tools (Exact, CRM, project admin, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Team player spirit, at all levels of the organization
- Commitment and a pro-active attitude
What Riscure offers
- Riscure is relatively small, but became one of the world’s most advanced players in the field of security of smart devices. This makes for a unique workplace with fascinating colleagues and customers.
- At Riscure you will be working together with people who are passionate about their job. Each of them is eager to learn and willing to share knowledge.
- You will form part of a small, highly specialized company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within the organization.
- Riscure is a young and growing company. In addition to attractive terms of employment, you will be given the chance of letting your own responsibility and personal development grow with the organization.
Our in-depth, highly specialized knowledge of embedded security is at the core of the company and the majority of the people have technical minds. The business controller, with a financial/business profile, will play a key role to guide us towards continued success.
Riscure offers excellent terms of employment including an innovative, international and informal setting that makes us feel “at home” at the office. What sets us apart is that we offer you the space to grow as you develop as a person; initiatives are quickly picked up, and ambitions are stimulated and facilitated.
Are you interested?
For more information please call +31 (0)15 251 40 90. You can apply to this vacancy by sending your resume accompanied by a short motivation to email@example.com. Reference checking and a personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.
[Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.]