Riscure is an ambitious organization specializing in embedded security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, payment, Pay TV, mobile and automotive industry. In addition, Riscure is the leading vendor of specialist security testing products. Our main office in the Netherlands has been around since 2001, and we have satellite offices in San Francisco, California and in Shanghai, China. We have engaging projects and a constructive work environment based on knowledge sharing. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who would like to embrace the opportunity to drive security forward in our growing company. Do you have experience as a Security Evaluator with a focus on complex evaluations? Are you ready to take part in an international, technically diverse and experienced team to help customers from all over the world improve the security of their products? Are you looking for a challenging, yet open and transparent work environment with ample room for fresh ideas?
What skills should I have to be able to join?
You have good knowledge of:
- PCI certification processes (like PCI-PTS, PCI-PIN, PCI-DSS, PCI-SPoC, PCI-CPoC).
- Android mobile security (e.g. OWASP, Payment certification programs)
- Cryptography and key management concepts like: symmetric and asymmetric crypto, hash functions, confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity.
- Information security and risk management concepts
- International cryptography standards (NIST/ANSI/ISO)
- Payment transaction security (e.g. key management and EMV transaction processing)
You have experience in:
- Performing or undergoing PCI certifications
- Experience in customer-facing roles.
- Mobile security/development
- Experience in Leadership roles (e.g. Team lead, Technical lead, Certification lead, Project Management).
- Able to work independently and orchestrate work in small teams.
What do we expect from you:
- Good communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Able to execute security evaluations based on specifications of various programs with the option to grow in other standards and program
- Interact and align with customers and stakeholders.
- Taking responsibility
- Participate in a highly motivated and skilled team.
Ok, so what does Riscure offer me?
- The opportunity to work with large, international organizations based in North America, Europe, and Asia. Riscure prides itself in providing customers with high-quality and professional services. As a Riscure employee, you will participate in our daily work, which entails rating content over appearances, and creating an open and sincere work environment with ample room for fresh ideas.
At Riscure, you will work together with people who are passionate about their job. Each of them is eager to learn and willing to share knowledge. You form part of a small, highly specialised company with an informal working environment, ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within the organisation. In addition to attractive terms of employment, you will be given the chance of letting your own responsibility and personal development grow with the organisation.
For more information, please call +31 (0)15 251 40 90 (Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated). Would you prefer to apply directly? Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications including a motivation letter will be considered. Reference checking, a background screening and technical/personal assessment may be part of the application procedure.
[Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.]